Formative Evaluation & Build Out
Darryl Sink Ed.D.
Week 7 Objectives
- Development Testing. Learner questionnaire
- Deciding Which Revisions to Make
- Conduct Tryout and Revision Test on at least 2 sample student's.
- Write a 2 page report on the revisions you identified and made and list any you decided not to make and tell why.
The purpose of this week is to build-out your e-learning product for a learner tryout and to decide what revisions to make form the data collected in the leaner try out.
Key Objective: Build out your final instructional product ready for a learner tryout. The product needs to be complete enough to test all learning aspects of the product including the test.
- Given a job aid for deciding which revisions to make, explain how to use it.
- Gather information from conducting your learner tryouts and decide which revisions to make. Sikk, D. (2016).