IST:522. Term 1B
Week 5 Objectives
- Distinguish between the different domains of learning.
- Given an objective, identify the content type and instructional or training strategy or strategies that best help the learner meet the objective.
- Given an objective, develop a test item for that objective.
- Apply the major steps in structured training to create a short unit of instruction.
- Asynchronous Seminar Design Plan.
- Report 2.
S&K ch 4-9
Asynchronous Seminar Design Plan
Submit one plan per group. Your design plan should include the following:
- Your topic (should be small enough in scope to be accomplished in about 20 minutes)
- Your audience (describe who is the intended audience for this presentation and anything else that you determine is important to understand)
- The 5 step structured lesson presentation in S&K chapter 6 (refer to chapter for details)
- 1. Rationale
- 2. Performance Objectives(s)
- 3. Activities
- 4. Evaluation
- 5. Feedback
- You should also include some type of handout for your participants.
- You will be asked to complete a questionnaire evaluating your teammates performance on the team. Vinson, C. (2015).