- AECT (Association for Educational Communications and Technology). Improving instruction through technology. AECT membership includes a subscription to TechTrends, discounts to annual conferences, access to summer leadership institute, discounts to AECT publications. AECT offers a job center, online store, and regular conferences.
- *AMC SIGGRAPH IEEE Computer Society and organization. Virtual Reality, and NASA.
- *ATD Association for Talent Development. The former ASTD (American Society for Training & Development).
This association is one of the world's leading association of workplace learning and performance professionals, forming a world-class community of practice. ASTD provides exclusive resources such as the T&D magazine, newsletters, conference discounts, and job posting services to its members. ASTD also provides the instructional design community with learning opportunities like the CPLP (Certified Learning & Performance Professional ) certification as well as podcasts, professional conferences and educational programs. ASTD also provides the learning and performance community with multiple state chapter organizations throughout the United States who serve the local instructional design community.
- COURAGE. International Organization that supports individuals who are at risk.
- Ed-MEDIA is an International conference, organized by the Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE). The conference serves as a multi-disciplinary forum for the discussion and exchange of information on the research, development, and applications on all topics related to multimedia, hypermedia and telecommunications/ distance education.
- Friends of the Andy Ausonio Library
Friends Newsletter- Read Historian's Corner,"The Visible World in Pictures" March 2018
- ISTE Minecaft is used to create e-Learning lesson. Math, Science, and STEM.
- ISPI (International Society for Performance Improvement)
Customize Human Performance Technology. IPSI provides exclusive resources such as journals, job and resume posting services in a Career Center, conference discounts to its members. Development opportunities such as the CPT (Certified Performance Technologist) as well as professional conferences, institutes, and webinars.
- IEEE Technical Committee on Learning Technology (TCLT)
- IEEE Computer Society. Improves learning.
- ISTE (The International society for Technology in Education)
Association for educators and education leaders engaged improving teaching and learning by advancing the effective use of technology in PK-12 and teacher education. Home of NETS and ISTE's annual conference and exposition (formerly NECC), ISTE represents more than 100,000 members.
- Sloan-C Consortium
Is an organization dedicated to integrating online education into the mainstream of higher education, helping institutions with online learning. Offers its members access to journals, reports, catalogs, servers, networking, and discounts on conferences.
- Streambox. Video management. Stream live video.
- The e-Learning Guild is for designers, developers, and managers of e-Learning.
Three types of membership: Association (free), Member Plus, and Premium Member
- Training Magazine
Offers training, resources, and services in the learning and development. The Training Magazine, newsletters, blogs, and exposition. Training Magazine also offers training and presentation resources and toolkits for training and instructional design professionals.
- Conference November 30, 2016 Orlando, FL.